Bachelor’s Degree Program Applicants (Undergraduate)
- Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent, graduation from an accredited associate’s degree program or currently attending an accredited undergraduate associate’s/bachelor’s degree program
- For freshman applicants, a minimum unweighted cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.25 is required. For transfer applicants (transferring 12 or more hours of coursework) a minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.0 is required.
*Applicants who cannot meet language proficiency standards or do not have proof of proficiency can receive a Conditional Acceptance and attend our English as a Second Language (ESL) program, which is our on-campus English language institute. Click here to learn about the ESL program.
Master’s Degree Program Applicants (Graduate)
- Bachelor’s degree, three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution or currently attending an accredited master of business administration (MBA) program
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Clear goal for pursuing graduate studies (part of personal statement)
- For MBA applicants, completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the following subjects: marketing, business finance, accounting, management, legal environment, economics, business ethics, global dimension, information systems, statistics/mathematics, business policy