Bachelor’s Degree Program Applicants (Undergraduate)
- Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent, graduation from an accredited associate’s degree program or currently attending an accredited undergraduate associate’s/bachelor’s degree program
- For freshman applicants, a minimum unweighted cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.25 is required. For transfer applicants (transferring 12 or more hours of coursework) a minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.0 is required.
*Applicants who cannot meet language proficiency standards or do not have proof of proficiency can receive a Conditional Acceptance and attend our English as a Second Language (ESL) program, which is our on-campus English language institute. Click here to learn about the ESL program.
Master’s Degree Program Applicants (Graduate)
- Bachelor’s degree required from a regionally accredited university
- Undergraduate GPA, 3.0 preferred
- Professional resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement essay