Goals and Course Topics
32-36 credit, 14-month MBA program
Know the customer
More than ever, today’s global economy requires a deeper understanding of products, customers, competitors and strategies. The world of business is quickly converging to a personalized market for goods and services that requires a thorough understanding of what customers want, when they want it and where they want it.
Our program is unique in several ways:
- Courses taught by real faculty with expertise in analytics
- Live interaction with and access to faculty
- A highly robust curriculum that includes such topics as data acquisition, management of data, use of statistical software to produce intelligent outcomes, knowledge of concepts that advance the understanding of “what and why to do” and data visualization and presentation
- “Hands on” use of real data to advance understanding of concepts
- Case based format to further reinforce the understanding of concepts
- Capability to complete the concentration in less than a year
- Cost that is highly competitive; plus, tuition costs have held steady over the past five years
- A high Return on Investment (ROI), based on industry trends
Online: Two 7-week terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October
On Campus: Two 7-week terms per semester starting in January and August
Core MBA courses and Data Analytics concentration courses are offered online or on campus.
Who Is This Program For?
The goal of the TU MBA Data Analytics concentration is to introduce students to the tools and techniques that Data Analysts use to examine data in order to draw meaningful and actionable conclusions. Students will learn how to gather data, examine the suitability of the data, determine relevant models, calculate parameters of the models using software, interpret and communicate the results and suggest strategies to improve business performance.
The MBA program can be completed in as little as 14 months. The accelerated program is based on full-time enrollment and previous completion of an accredited bachelor’s degree in business with a GPA of 3.0 or higher. No work experience is required and part-time options are also available.