Goals and Course Topics
32-36 credit, 14-month MBA program
Know the customer
More than ever, today’s global economy requires a deeper understanding of products, customers, competitors and strategies. The world of business is quickly converging to a personalized market for goods and services that requires a thorough understanding of what customers want, when they want it and where they want it.
Our online master in data analytics program is unique in several ways:
- Courses taught by real faculty with expertise in analytics
- Live interaction with and access to faculty
- A highly robust curriculum that includes such topics as data acquisition, management of data, use of statistical software to produce intelligent outcomes, knowledge of concepts that advance the understanding of “what and why to do” and data visualization and presentation
- “Hands on” use of real data to advance understanding of concepts
- Case based format to further reinforce the understanding of concepts
- Capability to complete the concentration in less than a year
- Cost that is highly competitive; plus, tuition costs have held steady over the past five years
- A high Return on Investment (ROI), based on industry trends
Online: Two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October
On Campus: Two terms per semester starting in January and August
Core MBA courses and Data Analytics concentration courses are offered online or on campus.
Who Is This Program For?
The goal of the TU online MBA Data Analytics concentration is to introduce students to the tools and techniques that Data Analysts use to examine data in order to draw meaningful and actionable conclusions. Students will learn how to gather data, examine the suitability of the data, determine relevant models, calculate parameters of the models using software, interpret and communicate the results and suggest strategies to improve business performance.
Waiving courses allows for cost savings and faster degree completion.
Students who have graduated from a regionally accredited institution with an undergraduate degree in business and a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 can have two courses waived in the MBA program. With these two courses waived, qualified students can complete their MBA in as little as 14 months if they are enrolled full-time; however, part-time options are also available.
At a Glance
- 32-36 credit, 14-month MBA program
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
- No tuition increases in the past five years