Goals and Course Topics
32-36 credit, 14-month MBA program
Know the customer
More than ever, today’s global economy requires a deeper understanding of products, customers, competitors and strategies. The world of business is quickly converging to a personalized market for goods and services that requires a thorough understanding of what customers want, when they want it and where they want it. The online MBA data analytics program will help you meet the market’s needs.
Our online MBA data analytics program is unique in several ways:
- Courses taught by real faculty with expertise in analytics
- Live interaction with and access to faculty
- A highly robust curriculum that includes such topics as data acquisition, management of data, use of statistical software to produce intelligent outcomes, knowledge of concepts that advance the understanding of “what and why to do” and data visualization and presentation
- “Hands on” use of real data to advance understanding of concepts
- Case based format to further reinforce the understanding of concepts
- Capability to complete the concentration in less than a year
- Cost that is highly competitive; plus, tuition costs have held steady over the past five years
- A high Return on Investment (ROI), based on industry trends
Learn More About Our Online MBA Data Analytics Program
Online MBA Data Analytics Format
Online: Two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October
On Campus: Two terms per semester starting in January and August
Core MBA courses are offered online or on campus, and the concentration-specific courses will be offered online in the Fall and Spring semesters.
Who Is This Online MBA Data Analytics Program For?
The goal of the TU online MBA Data Analytics concentration is to introduce students to the tools and techniques that Data Analysts use to examine data in order to draw meaningful and actionable conclusions. Students will learn how to gather data, examine the suitability of the data, determine relevant models, calculate parameters of the models using software, interpret and communicate the results and suggest strategies to improve business performance.
Waiving courses allows for cost savings and faster degree completion.
MGT515 and MGT516 may be waived by permission of the Dean. With these two courses waived, qualified students can complete their MBA in as little as 14 months if they are enrolled full-time; however, part-time options are also available.
Optional Second Concentrations
You can enhance your skillset even more by adding just a few more courses for a second concentration. The MBA program offers the following second concentrations:
At a Glance
Related Blog Posts
Find out what it takes to earn your
Online MBA in Data Analytics!
Learn More About TU
Watch video testimonials from our students: