There’s no time like the present.
If you are ready to get started, you can apply online with no application fee. However, if you’d like to first speak with an admissions counselor to discuss transfer credits, requirements, financial aid or other general questions, fill out the form on this page and we will be in touch.
Applying to TU is easy.
Complete the free, online application:
A. GRADUATE STUDENTS – If your GPA was lower than a 3.0, you must submit a resume. Additional documents may be required, if deemed necessary by the Tiffin University Admissions Team.
B. UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent
- Graduation from an accredited associate’s degree program OR currently attending an accredited undergraduate associate’s/bachelor’s degree program
- Freshman Applicants: Minimum unweighted cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 is required.
- Applicants transferring 12+ credit hours: Minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.0 is required.
Once you apply, you will be assigned a dedicated admissions counselor who will guide you through the entire admissions process.
Request and submit your transcripts to:
Attn: Registration & Records
155 Miami Street
Tiffin, OH 44883
A. GRADUATE: Request your official transcript from the institution where you earned your undergraduate degree. While waiting on official transcripts to be sent, you can upload your unofficial transcript in order to continue moving the admissions process forward.
B. UNDERGRADUATE: Request official documents to be sent to us from all institutions that you have listed on your application. These documents will determine the transfer credit that will be granted.
3. Financial Aid
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step of the financial aid process. More than 80% of our students receive financial aid and we strongly encourage all students to file their FAFSA at studentaid.gov. Learn more about the Financial Aid Process.
Once all required documents are received, your file will be evaluated and an admissions decision will be made.
5. Final Steps
We will contact you to review your degree requirements and determine your registration preferences. Once scheduled, your final steps are to make sure all required documents are turned in and you complete our online orientation.
Admissions & Aid
At a Glance
- Over 30% off normal tuition for active military and spouses
- 100% online or on-campus programs
- Faculty have years of experience in their fields
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits