Get the credits you deserve.
You worked hard to earn those college credits – and we make it easy to transfer them to Tiffin University. We recommend you have at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA from the college you are transferring from. If you are transferring credits from more than one school, your combined credits should have a 2.0 GPA.
- Apply online to Tiffin University
- Request your official transcripts from all institutions you attended. We have agreements with many community colleges for credit transfer, so most will know exactly what to send.
- When we receive your transcripts, our Transfer Admissions Counselor will evaluate them to see how many credits you can transfer and what courses you must complete for a TU degree.
- Meet with our Transfer Admissions Counselor to review your admissions file.
- Brown Mackie College
- Central Ohio Technical College
- Chatfield College
- Cincinnati State Technical & Community College
- Clark State Community College
- Columbus State Community College
- Cuyahoga County Community College
- Davis College
- Eastern Gateway Community College
- Lakeland Community College
- Lorain County Community College
- Marion Technical College
- North Central State College
- Northwest State Community College
- Ohio Business College
- Owens Community College
- Rhodes State College
- Sinclair Community College
- Stark State College
- Stautzenberger College
- Terra Community College