As higher education faces ever-increasing challenges and uncertainty, we want you to know that Tiffin University is ready to welcome you to the Dragon family, and to help you complete your educational journey.
We understand our students, where they come from and how each student’s needs are different – so we provide individualized attention and online counselors for each student for the entire time they are enrolled.
Get the credits you deserve.
You worked hard to earn those college credits – and we make it easy to transfer them to Tiffin University with our seven step process. Once you apply, our team will personally guide you through the entire process. We recommend you have at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA from the college you are transferring from. If you are transferring credits from more than one school, your combined credits should have a 2.0 GPA.
Complete the free, online application at go.tiffin.edu/apply or click the button below:
A. GRADUATE STUDENTS – If your GPA was lower than a 3.0, you must submit a resume. Additional documents may be required, if deemed necessary by the Tiffin University Admissions Team.
B. UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- Graduation from an accredited high school or equivalent
- Graduation from an accredited associate’s degree program OR currently attending an accredited undergraduate associate’s/bachelor’s degree program
- Freshman Applicants: Minimum unweighted cumulative high school GPA of 2.0 is required.
- Applicants transferring 12+ credit hours: Minimum cumulative GPA of a 2.0 is required.
Once you apply, you will be assigned a dedicated admissions counselor who will guide you through the entire admissions process.
Request and submit your transcripts to:
Attn: Registration & Records
155 Miami Street
Tiffin, OH 44883
You may also submit electronically by requesting them directly from your previously attended institutions’ website(s). Electronic orders may be submitted via different platforms. The most common include:
- Parchment – select Tiffin University
- The National Clearinghouse – select Tiffin University
A. GRADUATE: Request your official transcript from the institution where you earned your undergraduate degree. While waiting on official transcripts to be sent, you can upload your unofficial transcript in order to continue moving the admissions process forward.
B. UNDERGRADUATE: Request official documents to be sent to us from all institutions that you have listed on your application. These documents will determine the transfer credit that will be granted.
3. Financial Aid
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step of the financial aid process. More than 80% of our students receive financial aid and we strongly encourage all students to file their FAFSA at studentaid.gov. Tiffin University’s school code is 003121. Learn more about the Financial Aid Process.
Once transcripts are received, a transfer evaluation of your credits will be completed.
Once all required documents are received, your file will be evaluated and an admissions decision will be made.
6. Phone Review
A phone appointment will be set up with you to go over your degree requirements, how your credits will transfer and institutional policies.
At the time of the phone evaluation, your schedule will be determined.
7. Final Steps
Once scheduled, the final steps are for you to make sure all required documents are turned in and online orientation is completed.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- View All Transfer Credit Guides
- View Community College Articulation Agreements
- Learn About Alternative Credit
- Accreditation Information
- Tuition and Fees
- View All Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- View Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program
- View All Master’s Degree Programs
- View Doctorate Degree Program
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE:
- 800.968.6446, ext. 3447
Meet the Team
Calculate Your TuitionDownload Worksheet
Admissions & Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- How to Apply
- Financial Aid Planning
- Military Discount
- Scholarships & Discounts
- Transfer Credit
- Credit for Prior Learning
- Academic Bulletin
- Video Tutorials
- Meet the Team
At a Glance
- Over 30% off normal tuition for active military and spouses
- 100% online or on-campus programs
- Faculty have years of experience in their fields
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits