As higher education faces ever-increasing challenges and uncertainty, we want you to know that Tiffin University is ready to welcome you to the Dragon family, and to help you complete your educational journey.
We understand our students, where they come from and how each student’s needs are different – so we provide individualized attention and online counselors for each student for the entire time they are enrolled.
Do you have an Associate degree?
If you already have an associate degree, learn about our online bachelor’s degree completion program.
Get the credits you deserve.
You worked hard to earn those college credits – and we make it easy to transfer them to Tiffin University with our seven step process. Once you apply, our team will personally guide you through the entire process. We recommend you have at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA from the college you are transferring from. If you are transferring credits from more than one school, your combined credits should have a 2.0 GPA.
- APPLICATION – Complete the application: https://go.tiffin.edu/apply
- TRANSCRIPTS – Request official documents to be sent to us from all institutions that you have listed on your application.
- Send unofficial transcripts, if available, while waiting on officials to be received.
- If no associate degree is earned, request your official high school transcript.
- Have transcripts sent to:
Attn: Registration & Records
155 Miami Street
Tiffin, OH 44883
- FINANCIAL AID – The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) starts the financial aid process. All students are strongly encouraged to file their FAFSA, which can be obtained at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Tiffin University’s school code is 003121.
- EVALUATION – Once transcripts are received, a transfer evaluation of your credits will be completed.
- DECISION – An admissions decision will be made once we have received all transcripts.
- PHONE REVIEW – A phone appointment will be set up with you to go over your degree requirements, how your credits will transfer and institutional policies.
- At the time of the phone evaluation, your schedule will be determined.
- FINAL STEPS – Once scheduled, the final steps are for you to make sure all required documents are turned in and online orientation is completed.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- View All Transfer Credit Guides
- View Community College Articulation Agreements
- Learn About Alternative Credit
- Program Information
- Accreditation Information
- Tuition and Fees
- View All Bachelor’s Degree Programs
- View Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program
- View All Master’s Degree Programs
- View Doctorate Degree Program