About Tiffin University
Tiffin University’s programs are flexible, affordable and feature a strong emphasis on skilled practices, guided by an accomplished faculty with professional experience.
How to Transfer to Tiffin University
You worked hard to earn those college credits – and we make it easy to transfer them to TU. Once you apply, our team will personally guide you through the entire process.
- APPLICATION – Complete the application: https://go.tiffin.edu/contact-us/apply-now/
- TRANSCRIPTS – Request official documents to be sent to us from all institutions that you have attended previously.
- Send unofficial transcripts, if available, while waiting on officials to be received.
- If no associate degree is earned, request your official high school transcript.
- Have transcripts sent to:
Attn: Registration & Records
155 Miami Street
Tiffin, OH 44883
- FINANCIAL AID – The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) starts the financial aid process. All students are strongly encouraged to file their FAFSA, which can be obtained at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Tiffin University’s school code is 003121.
- EVALUATION – Once transcripts are received, a transfer evaluation of your credits will be completed.
- DECISION – An admissions decision will be made once we have received all transcripts.
- PHONE REVIEW – A phone appointment will be set up with you to go over your degree requirements, how your credits will transfer and institutional policies.
- At the time of the phone evaluation, your schedule will be determined.
- FINAL STEPS – Once scheduled, the final steps are for you to make sure all required documents are turned in and online orientation is completed.
At a Glance
- 100% online or on-campus programs
- Faculty have years of experience in their fields
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
Executive Director for Online Enrollment Management
Send Nikki an Email