As higher education faces ever-increasing challenges and uncertainty, we want you to know that Tiffin University is ready to welcome you to the Dragon family, and to help you complete your educational journey.
TU is more than just another university; it is greater than the promise of a higher education. It is a caring and nurturing crossroads. We represent the intersection of who you’ve been and who you will become. We understand our students, where they come from and how each student’s needs are different – so we provide individualized attention and online counselors for each student for the entire time they are enrolled.
TU is flexible, with six start dates a year, and we are online, allowing you to continue with classes while working. Our affordable, no-nonsense degree programs teach skills and knowledge that are in demand today, making you extremely marketable, employable and promotable.
To help ease your transition and to keep you on track toward attaining your educational goals we offer:
- a wide variety of fully online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs
- two terms per semester for most programs
- special discounts for students transferring from closing institutions
- transfer policies that maximize credit for work you have already accomplished
- waived application and matriculation fees
FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO TO:
How to Transfer to Tiffin University
You worked hard to earn those college credits – and we make it easy to transfer them to TU. Once you apply, our team will personally guide you through the entire process.
- APPLICATION – Complete the application
- TRANSCRIPTS – Request official documents to be sent to us from all institutions that you have attended previously.
- Send unofficial transcripts, if available, while waiting on officials to be received.
- If no associate degree is earned, request your official high school transcript.
- Have transcripts sent to:
Attn: Registration & Records
155 Miami Street
Tiffin, OH 44883
- FINANCIAL AID – The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) starts the financial aid process. All students are strongly encouraged to file their FAFSA, which can be obtained at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Tiffin University’s school code is 003121.
- EVALUATION – Once transcripts are received, a transfer evaluation of your credits will be completed.
- DECISION – An admissions decision will be made once we have received all transcripts.
- PHONE REVIEW – A phone appointment will be set up with you to go over your degree requirements, how your credits will transfer and institutional policies.
- At the time of the phone evaluation, your schedule will be determined.
- FINAL STEPS – Once scheduled, the final steps are for you to make sure all required documents are turned in and online orientation is completed.
At a Glance
- 100% online or on-campus programs
- Faculty have years of experience in their fields
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits
To learn more about taking advantage of TU’s Welcome Home program, contact:
Executive Director for Online Enrollment Management
Send Nikki an Email