Earn Your Degree Anywhere, Anytime.
Tiffin University’s programs are flexible, affordable and feature a strong emphasis on skilled practices, guided by an accomplished faculty with professional experience.
FBINA law enforcement training can translate into college credit at Tiffin University.
Members of FBINA could receive up to 12** credit hours toward masters-level degree programs or up to 30** credits towards an undergraduate-level degree. If you’ve already attended the FBINA, use this table to determine how your coursework would transfer to Tiffin University. If you are currently selecting your FBINA courses, this table can help you maximize your eligible transfer credit.
**A maximum of one-third of the required credit hours for a degree can be transfer credits. Transferred credits must not have been used to meet the requirements of any other completed graduate degree.
- View Master of Science in Criminal Justice Programs
- View MS in Cyber Security
- View MBA Programs
- View All Master’s Degree Programs
- U.S. News and World Report ranked Tiffin University as Ohio’s third-best online master’s degree program in criminal justice.
- Tiffin University’s online Master of Science in Criminal Justice programs are ranked #6 for the 2019 Best Master’s in Criminal Justice Online Programs by SR Education Group.
- Tiffin University named one of the Nation’s Top 2020-2021 Military Friendly® Schools
At a Glance
- Tiffin University is an approved educational partner of the FBI National Academy Associates
- FBINA members may receive up to 12 hours toward a master’s degree or up to 30 hours toward a bachelor’s degree**
- 100% online or on-campus programs
- Faculty have years of experience in their fields
- Affordable tuition
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits