May and June are life changing months for students who finally get to cross the stage at graduation and accept their college diplomas. They all have different dreams, but every single person started the same way: by taking that first step to apply to a degree program that fit their goals and lifestyle.
If you’re thinking about going to school in the fall, now’s the time to get started. Tiffin University (TU) makes it extremely easy to apply, and our dedicated advisors are always available to help. Here’s what you need to do to reserve your seat at TU for fall 2019:
1. Apply. Go to go.tiffin.edu and complete the free, online application. (Graduate students, you’ll also have to submit a 300-word essay and upload a resume.) Once you apply, we’ll assign a dedicated admissions counselor to guide you through the admissions process.
2. Apply for financial aid. More than 80% of TU students receive financial aid. Make sure to submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov.
3. Request your transcripts. If you’re an undergraduate student, ask the schools you’ve attended to send your official transcripts to TU. These documents will determine the transfer credits you receive. Graduate students, request your official transcript from the institution where you earned your undergraduate degree. You can also upload your unofficial transcript to keep things moving while you wait. All transcripts should be sent to Tiffin University, Attn: Registration & Records, 155 Miami Street, Tiffin, OH 44883.
4. Wait to see if you’re admitted. After we receive all the required documents, we’ll evaluate your file and let you know if you’re admitted to TU.
5. Register for classes! Once you’re admitted, we’ll contact you to review your degree requirements and help you register for classes. Your last steps are to turn in all required documents and complete our online student orientation.
Fall may seem far away now, but it’s not too early to get on track for your dreams.