MS in Criminal Justice Degree Program Applicants
Bachelor’s degree required from a regionally accredited university
Undergraduate GPA, 3.0 preferred
- If your GPA was less than a 3.0, a 300-word personal statement essay and a professional resume is required to apply.*
*Additional documents may be required, if deemed necessary by the Tiffin University Admissions Team
Applicants who cannot meet language proficiency standards or do not have proof of proficiency can receive a Conditional Acceptance and attend our English as a Second Language (ESL) program, which is our on-campus English language institute. Click here to learn about the ESL program.
Learn more about our programs:
- MS in CJ – Crime Analysis
- MS in CJ – Crime Science
- MS in CJ – Criminal Behavior
- MS in CJ – Forensic Psychology – offered on campus only
- MS in CJ – Homeland Security
- MS in CJ – Justice Administration
The online Master of Science in Criminal Justice programs can be completed in as little as 12 months. No work experience is required and part-time options are also available.
The Master of Science in Criminal Justice program is a true example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Not only do our faculty members have professional experience, but so do many of the students. This combination fosters exciting dialogue and a dynamic education filled with connections. This is as real as it gets!