Online Post Graduate Certificate Programs
Tiffin University’s online post graduate certificate programs are designed for working professionals who wish to enhance their professional knowledge, skills, and leadership abilities. This practical, flexible and learner-centered curriculum is offered completely online with no residency requirement.
Who Should Pursue Online Graduate Certificate Programs?
Mid-career professionals, traditional and non-traditional students may find online post graduate certificate programs particularly valuable for:
- Exploring a new professional path or career
- Staying current with industry trends, strategies, philosophies, and knowledge
- Justifying a promotion
- Continuing lifelong learning goals
- Complimenting a formal course of academic study with practical training and skills
Apply Your Certificate Credits Toward a Graduate Degree
Online graduate certificate credits completed at TU may be applied to Tiffin University’s graduate degrees. Upon completion of the certificate program, you will only need 20-24 credits (10-12 classes) to obtain your MBA degree or 12-15 credits (4-5 classes) to obtain your MS in Criminal Justice degree.
Designed for Flexibility and Quick Completion
All online post graduate certificate programs are available in the online format and require 12 – 18 credit hours to complete. The graduate-level Addictions Counseling certificate is only available on the Tiffin Campus.
- Addictions Counseling: Post-Licensure – only offered on Tiffin Campus; Fall/Winter starts
- Crime Analysis
- Crime Science
- Criminal Behavior
- Data Analytics
- Forensics and Fraud Examination
- Healthcare Administration
- Homeland Security Administration
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Justice Administration
- Leadership & Change
- Sports Management
Online: Two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October