Graduate certificates are designed for working professionals who wish to enhance their professional knowledge, skills, and leadership abilities. This practical, flexible and learner-centered curriculum is offered completely online with no residency requirement.
Who Should Pursue a Certificate?
Mid-career professionals, traditional and non-traditional students may find certificate programs particularly valuable for:
- Exploring a new professional path or career
- Staying current with industry trends, strategies, philosophies, and knowledge
- Justifying a promotion
- Continuing lifelong learning goals
- Complimenting a formal course of academic study with practical training and skills
Courses completed toward graduate certificates may be applied to Tiffin University’s graduate degrees.
All graduate-level certificates are only available in the online format and require 12 – 21 credit hours to complete. The graduate-level Addictions Counseling certificate is only available on the Tiffin Campus.
- Addictions Counseling: Post-Licensure – only offered on Tiffin Campus; Fall/Winter starts
- Crime Analysis
- Crime Science
- Criminal Behavior
- Data Analytics
- Forensics and Fraud Examination
- Healthcare Administration
- Homeland Security Administration
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Justice Administration
- Leadership & Change
- Sports Management
Online: Two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October