Online Graduate Certificates
Tiffin University’s online graduate certificate programs are designed for working professionals who wish to enhance their professional knowledge, skills, and leadership abilities. This practical, flexible and learner-centered curriculum is offered completely online with no residency requirement.
Who Should Pursue Online Graduate Certificate Programs?
Mid-career professionals, traditional and non-traditional students may find online graduate certificate programs particularly valuable for:
- Exploring a new professional path or career
- Staying current with industry trends, strategies, philosophies, and knowledge
- Justifying a promotion
- Continuing lifelong learning goals
- Complimenting a formal course of academic study with practical training and skills
- Utilizing employer reimbursement benefits
Apply Your Certificate Credits Toward a Graduate Degree
Online graduate certificate credits completed at TU may be applied to Tiffin University’s graduate degrees. Upon completion of the certificate program, you will only need 20-24 credits (10-12 classes) to obtain your MBA degree or 12-15 credits (4-5 classes) to obtain your MS in Criminal Justice degree.
Designed for Flexibility and Quick Completion
All online graduate certificates are available in the online format and require 12 – 18 credit hours to complete. The graduate-level Addictions Counseling certificate is only available on the Tiffin Campus.
- Addictions Counseling: Post-Licensure – only offered on Tiffin Campus; Fall/Winter starts
- Crime Analysis
- Crime Science
- Criminal Behavior
- Data Analytics
- Forensics and Fraud Examination
- Healthcare Administration
- Homeland Security Administration
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Justice Administration
- Leadership & Change
- Sports Management
Online: Two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October