We make it easy to use employer tuition assistance to pursue your degree.
Tiffin University’s affordable, no-nonsense bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degree programs teach skills and knowledge that are in demand today, making you extremely marketable, employable and promotable.
Why Choose Tiffin University? We offer:
- a wide variety of fully online bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degree programs
- six start dates a year
- no GRE or GMAT requirements
- two terms per semester for most programs
- transfer policies that maximize credit for work you have already accomplished
- waived application and matriculation fees
Explore Our Degree Programs:
Tiffin University’s regionally accredited bachelor’s degree programs go beyond classroom learning to emphasize practical, job-ready skills to move your future in the right direction. Ideal for working adults who want to expand their career horizons, our undergraduate degree programs put you on track for success quickly and affordably.
READY TO FINISH YOUR BACHELOR’S DEGREE?
Our 100% online degree completion program is affordable, accredited, and extremely transfer credit friendly. The bachelor’s in workplace leadership allows you to transfer up to 90 credits. We will make sure none of your hard-earned college credits are wasted. It’s time to hone your leadership skills at TU – and finish your degree! Learn about the bachelor’s degree completion program.
If you are ready to achieve your full potential, pursuing one of TU’s graduate degrees is a practical next step. In a flexible format geared to working adults, our field-experienced professors share what they learned in the real world and connect students to professional opportunities to help propel your career forward.
Tiffin University’s program is offered utilizing an online format and contains limited residency requirements. The interpersonal approach of faculty engagement allow students to work independently, but never alone.
Tiffin University’s online graduate certificate programs are designed for working professionals who wish to enhance their professional knowledge, skills, and leadership abilities. This practical, flexible and learner-centered curriculum is offered completely online with no residency requirement.
Ready to Get Started?
- Complete the free, online application at go.tiffin.edu/apply. Once you apply, you will be assigned a dedicated admissions counselor who will guide you through the entire admissions process.
- Apply for tuition assistance on the Guild student portal
- Submit your Sponsorship Letter to your Admissions Counselor prior to the first day of class.
At a Glance
- 100% online courses
- Faculty have years of experience in their fields
- Affordable tuition
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Flexible start dates
- Accepts transfer credits