Go as far as you want to go.
A degree is a key ingredient of a successful career. So is using every tool available to break into the job market and make the best impression you can. Tiffin University helps you shape your dreams and develop a sound plan to achieve them, with everything from one-on-one counseling to workshops and job fairs. Here’s what our Career Services Office can provide:
- Individualized career counseling
- Resume and cover letter writing programs and critiques
- Interviewing programs and mock interviews
- Job success programs and alumni panel sessions
- Job fairs (OCCJE, TU/BERG Job Fair and Collegiate EmployNet)
- Graduate school information and catalogs
- Networking opportunities and assistance
- On-campus employer recruiting events
- Business etiquette seminars
- Professional Preview Day
- Meet and Eat lunch series
- Professional development workshop series
Career Connections is an extensive listing of jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities to help you take the next step in your professional life. You can customize your search by industry, job function, full- or part-time status, geography, key words and other criteria to quickly find relevant openings. You can also upload your resume, cover letter and transcript for employers to see.
Career Connections features on-campus recruiting requests and an interactive calendar of career fairs, information sessions, workshops and other events.
Dragon Connect Mentoring Program
Dragon Connect is a partnership between Tiffin University’s Office of Alumni and Development and the Office of Career Development and Internships. It connects current students to TU graduates and friends who can help you explore careers, give job search advice and help you develop a professional network. Dragon Connect is also a great resources for alumni considering changing careers.
Typically, Dragon Connect students and mentors communicate in person or by phone, email or Skype. In some cases, shadowing, internships and job opportunities are available.
We encourage you to visit or call the Career Development department before you enroll.
Mandi Hummel, Executive Director of Career Services
800.968.6446, ext. 3422
Celinda Scherger, Director of Career Development
800.968.6446, ext. 3313