Go as far as you want to go.
A degree is a key ingredient of a successful career. So is using every tool available to break into the job market and make the best impression you can. Tiffin University helps you shape your dreams and develop a sound plan to achieve them, with everything from one-on-one coaching to workshops and job fairs. Here’s what our Career Services Office can provide:
- Individualized career coaching
- Resume and cover letter writing programs and critiques
- Interviewing programs and mock interviews
- Job success programs and alumni panel sessions
- Graduate school information and catalogs
- Networking opportunities and assistance
- On-campus employer recruiting events
- Business etiquette programs
- Professional development workshop series
- Job fairs
Career Connections provides an extensive listing of jobs and internship opportunities to help you take the next step in your professional life. You can customize your search by industry, job function, full- or part-time status, geography, key words and other criteria to quickly find relevant openings.
Career Connections features on-campus recruiting requests and an interactive calendar of career events, information sessions, workshops and a resume builder
An Introduction to Career Connections at College Central Network
This tutorial walks students through the steps necessary to activate their account and provides a brief introduction to the resources available in the system.
Mandi Hummel, Executive Director of Career Services
800.968.6446, ext. 3422
Dakel Patterson, Assistant Director of Career Services