We bring education to you.
Getting the ideal job is within your grasp, and obtaining a degree from Tiffin University has never been easier, with TU’s off-campus programs.
Hybrid classes are offered at six locations and held one night (6 to 10 p.m.) or day (Saturday mornings, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.) a week, depending on the site. With classes at the same time each week, our schedule makes it easy for you to plan your semester – to get the same night off of work, to find a babysitter or to ask the spouse to make dinner.
You will take two classes at a time and can finish your bachelor’s degree in as little as five semesters.
You’ll work with one admissions counselor as your main point of contact, who will be at your side until you graduate from the program. Your counselor will ensure that you are always in the know, giving you a handy calendar at the beginning of the curriculum, so you know exactly what classes you are taking and when.
Tiffin University offers bachelor’s degree programs on these regional campuses:
- Cuyahoga Community College – Brunswick Campus (BCJ)
- Cuyahoga Community College – Metro Campus (BBA, BCJ)
- Cuyahoga Community College – Corporate College West Campus (BBA)
- Cuyahoga Community College – Eastern Campus (BCJ)
- Owens Community College – Toledo Campus (BBA, BCJ)
- Terra State Community College (BBA, BCJ)
Today’s highly competitive business world demands leaders who are thoughtful and well-educated. Tiffin University’s School of Business offers training that is relevant and cutting edge, with an emphasis on skills that prepare you for professional, managerial and leadership positions.
Tiffin University’s School of Criminal Justice and Social Sciences programs blend academic theory with faculty’s professional experience to provide an education that will ensure you are career ready. Student success requires innovative approaches to interdisciplinary and experiential learning, strong academic support services, and faculty advising and mentoring.
At a Glance
- One night or day per week, same time each week
- Complete your bachelor’s degree in as little as 5 semesters
- Assigned admissions counselor for every student
- Regional accreditations
- No application fees
- Classes start in January or August, depending on location and degree program
- Transfer credits accepted
- Military discounts and FOP discounts offered