Find your pathway to success.
Tiffin University is proud to partner with community colleges for courses of study that lead to a four-year degree. Each articulation agreement, or pathway, focuses on a course of study that may vary from school to school. Information on each agreement can be found below.
- Associate of Applied Business in Business Management > Bachelor of Business Administration, Management Major with a concentration in Managerial Studies
- Associate of Applied Business in Business Management, Human Resource Option > Bachelor of Business Administration, Management Major with a concentration in Human Resource Management
- Cohort Associate of Applied Business in Business Management > Bachelor of Business Administration, Management Major with concentration in Managerial Studies
- Associate of Applied Science, Criminal Justice > Bachelor of Criminal Justice, Justice Administration Major
- APPLICATION – Complete the application: https://go.tiffin.edu/apply
- TRANSCRIPTS – Request official documents to be sent to us from all institutions that you have listed on your application.
- Send unofficial transcripts, if available, while waiting on officials to be received.
- If no associate degree is earned, request your official high school transcript.
- Have transcripts sent to:
Attn: Registration & Records
155 Miami Street
Tiffin, OH 44883
- FINANCIAL AID – The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) starts the financial aid process. All students are strongly encouraged to file their FAFSA, which can be obtained at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Tiffin University’s school code is 003121.
For more information, please contact: