Although there is still a chill in the air (that is, if you live in Ohio), summer will be here before we know it. And while you might be daydreaming about warm weather, backyard barbecues or a relaxing beach vacation, this summer may also be the perfect time to start your degree.
At Tiffin University (TU), we know how important it is for working adults to maximize their time, and that is why we developed flexible online degree programs that begin year-round. Our multiple start opportunities allow you to pick the timing that works best for you and your goals. What’s more, because we know life is unpredictable, you have the flexibility to be a part-time or full-time student for any given semester. Our consistent course schedules and assignment deadlines also allow for easy planning.
Our next online session begins May 10. Here are a few reasons why this might be the right time for you:
- Summer offers a slower pace. Summer months are typically less busy for adults. Sports practices have ended, kids’ school activities are over and life is a little slower. Over the years, we have found that summer is an opportune time for adults to begin a degree program because it allows the chance to incorporate coursework into daily schedules and to acclimate to an online degree before life gets busier in the fall.
- Online learners love speed – and we deliver. Busy adult students, who understand that time is money, want their degrees fast. From the application, to the pace of your schedule, to the finish line (graduation!), our online programs can be customized based on your preference. That also means no summers off! There are opportunities to begin at several points of the year, if you are looking to get to the graduation stage (or a promotion!) quickly.
- Learn on-the-go. According to a recent study, 74% of online learners want the option to use their mobile devices for coursework no matter where they are. When you take online courses at TU, you can log in for assignments, announcements and discussion forums wherever and whenever it works for you. Not only is this feature a huge advantage any time of the year—it is especially beneficial during summer vacations.
- Be prepared sooner rather than later. The past year has taught us how important it is to be prepared for the unexpected. With multiple start options throughout the year, you don’t have to wait to begin your degree with TU. You can take steps now to secure your professional and economic future and ensure your resume stands out when interviewing for new opportunities.
- You can stay the course. While it can be tempting to say, “I’m going to take the summer off and start in the fall,” our experience has shown that a lot of students who choose this path end up delaying their start in the fall, too. Additionally, those who take a break in the summer find that it is more difficult to maintain momentum and keep their grade point average up. Life will always be busy, but getting your college degree will always be worth it! We make it convenient for you to stay the course throughout the year so you can realize your goals quickly.
TU’s online programs begin in January, March, May, June, August and October. The May session is coming up soon, so contact us today for more information and to reserve your seat – online or on campus!