Everyone can use a little—or a lot—of help when going back to school. Tiffin University’s academic advisors are here to help with registration, campus resources, time management and anything else you need to ensure you reach your educational goals. They’ll be with you from the time you register until you walk across the stage to accept your degree.

Ashley Vaughn Headshot

Meet Ashley Vaughn
Assistant Director for Online Undergraduate Advising

About Ashley: I work with students pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science degrees. Since I work mainly with adult students with very busy lives, I try to be a one-stop shop for them and answer any questions I can. From their second week of class through graduation, I am there for academic support, guidance and encouragement. I help students with problem solving, time management, scheduling classes, monitoring online attendance and reaching out to professors and other TU offices.

Learn more about Ashley

Meet Austin Bentz
Graduate Academic Advisor for MBA Programs

About Austin: When I started my job as a TU admissions counselor, I was working toward my MBA. With the birth of my first daughter coming shortly before I was due to finish, I had to put my education on pause. A year and a half and two daughters later, I went back to school to complete my MBA program.

I came to Tiffin University as a graduate admissions counselor in 2017. I have a bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Performance from Heidelberg University and my Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.

Learn more about Austin

Erin Conti headshot

Meet Erin Conti
Graduate Academic Advisor

About Erin: I am the point of contact for graduate students enrolled in the Master of Education, Master of Science in Psychology and Master of Humanities programs.

I guide students on their academic journeys by registering them from courses, monitoring class participation and grades, fielding phone calls and e-mails.

Learn more about Erin

Mary Ellen Denny headshot

Meet Mary Ellen Denny
Online Undergraduate Academic Advisor

About Mary Ellen Denny: I work with students pursuing Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Criminal Justice degrees. I have been an academic advisor at Tiffin University for more than 14 years. I work with students and help them reach their educational goals by keeping them on track with their classes and being there when questions, concerns or unforeseen circumstances arise. I have advised online students for a long time and use my experience to find inventive ways to assist them, especially when the going gets challenging. I am passionate about what I do because I was a nontraditional student when I decided to complete my bachelor’s degree. I know firsthand how important an advisor is to students’ success.

Learn more about Mary Ellen

Meet Ali Havrilla
Graduate Academic Advisor: MS in CJ – Forensic Psychology

About Ali: I earned my own Master of Business Administration degree in general management from TU in 2017, so I can definitely relate to what our students go through. I am the point of contact for graduate students enrolled in the Master of Science in Criminal Justice programs.

My experience proves you can navigate school and work to achieve your career goals, whatever they are.

Learn more about Ali

Our advising team is here to help you with any and all questions you experience throughout your journey.

Start your journey and apply today!