With technology being such a normal part of everyday life, you probably never think twice about how much technology actually goes into your online education. At Tiffin University, we think about it all the time. We want your online learning experience to be as easy, practical and reliable as possible, and we’re constantly testing and improving our processes to make that happen.
Here’s a quick rundown of what’s available to TU online students:
- Moodle – Our web-based learning platform gives you access to your online classes, discussion rooms, chat rooms and chat forums; go here and click “Log in as a guest” for a demo.
- Tiffin University Email – We use Gmail which is familiar and easy to use for most students.
- Pfeiffer Library – Get access to millions of books and materials available through the DragonQuest online portal.
- MyTU Portal – This is your single access point for information on academics, registration, university news, campus events, online forms and online classes.
- Murphy Academic Support Center – We offer free professional skill-building workshops and one-one-one peer tutoring – along with multiple computers, laptops, free printing and quiet study rooms. Learn more.
- Grammarly – All students get FREE access to Grammarly for online grammar checking, spell checking and plagiarism detection.
- Career Connections – Get access to an extensive listing of jobs, internships and volunteer opportunities to help you take the next step in your professional life. You can also upload your resume for employers to see. Learn more.
- Dragon Connect Mentoring Program – Our teams will connect current students to TU graduates and friends who can help you explore careers and give job advice online or in-person. Learn more.
Connect with us and see for yourself!
Every journey starts with the first step. Get started today!