Even though the admissions process at Tiffin University is pretty easy, you don’t have to go it alone. Our admissions counselors are here to answer questions and help you find the resources you need. Many went to TU themselves, so they know just what you’re going through! Learn a little about them below and contact them any time.

Meet Ali Havrilla
Associate Director for Online Enrollment Management

About Ali: I earned my own Master of Business Administration degree in general management from TU in 2017, so I can definitely relate to what our students go through. My experience proves you can navigate school and work to achieve your career goals, whatever they are.

Learn more about Ali

Meet Austin Bentz
Graduate Studies Admissions Counselor

About Austin: When I started my job as a TU admissions counselor, I was working toward my MBA. With the birth of my first daughter coming shortly before I was due to finish, I had to put my education on pause. A year and a half and two daughters later, I went back to school to complete my MBA program.

Learn more about Austin

Woman with blonde hair in a red and grey striped shirt smiling into the cameraMeet Nikki Hintze
Executive Director for Online Enrollment Management

About Nikki: I love my job and the students at TU. I enjoy talking to them, helping them understand what it will take to reach their goals and seeing them succeed. Finding the best program and plan for each person’s unique situation is incredibly rewarding. In the end, watching students walk across the stage at graduation tops it off!

Learn more about Nikki

woman in green blazer smilingMeet Tiffany Kline
Online Undergraduate Admissions Counselor

About Tiffany: As a fairly recent graduate myself, I remember how many questions I had about school and how to prepare. I tell students not to be afraid to ask questions about anything – the more answers you have, the more comfortable you will be.

Learn more about Tiffany

Zac Ball HeadshotMeet Zac Ball
Assistant Director for Online Admissions

About Zac: I graduated from TU with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in marketing. I also earned my MBA in General Management degree from TU. My experiences here were so great, I wanted to help other students pursue their educational goals like I did. That’s what led me to become an admissions counselor at TU in 2014.

Learn more about Zac

We’re here to help! Feel free to reach out to any of the Admissions Team to start your journey at Tiffin University.

Be Bold. Be Yourself.

Get started today!