collage of six student photos

Deciding where to pursue a college degree requires a lot of homework, like reading websites, talking to counselors and possibly visiting campuses. But don’t overlook the most valuable input of all: the students themselves!

Here’s what Tiffin University students say about their experiences here:

“My experience with Tiffin has been one of the best. From day one, everyone at Tiffin has been so supportive…Tiffin is a family, and everyone treats you as such.” – Michael S., M.Ed. in Higher Education Administration Student

“After meeting with an academic adviser and faculty member, my decision was made that much easier. I received such a warm welcome and everyone was so eager to explain the programs available.” – Destinee M., MS in CJ in Forensic Psychology Student

“My experience with the program has been exceptional in all aspects. The curriculum, professors, and advisors have all exceeded my expectations.” – Johnathan D., MBA Student

“If you’re interested in quality education while working full-time and balancing family life, I would recommend Tiffin University.” – Kassidie R., MS in Psychology Student

“The best part about it is that my instructors are fellow law enforcement officers and it is great how they have injected real-world examples into the courses.” – Richard F., MS in CJ Homeland Security Student

“I could not have made a better choice with Tiffin University. The courses are ideal for my learning style and the teaching staff is phenomenal!” – Tiffan S., MBA in Leadership & Human Resources Management Student

Choosing the right university for you will ultimately come down to your own preferences, circumstances and what you experience during your research. Hearing from students about their experience at a particular university you’re interested in can help make your decision a little easier.

WATCH STUDENT TESTIMONIALS

Get started today!

APPLY NOW